- Dial set to 7 for Visca control
- This is for Sony HD series Cameras
- Cables plugged into correct ports as per guide
- If this is HD230 – Check DMS adapter on the back of the room system, make sure DVI cable is secure and VISCA is properly connected to serial port on the back of the unit.
- If this is HD40,50,100 – Check that the DVI cable is properly connected to the Inogeni adapter, make sure VISCA is properly connected to Serial2USB adapter.
- Make sure Inogeni is properly detected by the Vidyo Rooms and selected as the camera source
- Camera led lights flashing causes and indications
- Check what LED are flashing, usually an indication of what the issue is (I.E. Power, Fan, Connection, etc.)
- Make sure Power, DVI, and Visca Cables are properly secure.
- Check to ensure you can hear the internal camera fans properly working.
Please sign in to leave a comment.