If you are experiencing video quality issues when using your VidyoRoom system please follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- If your video feed to the far end is pixelated, try reducing the resolution in which the video is encoded at.
- You can change this by pressing the settings button on your Vidyo IR/RF remote -> Video -> Video Quality.
- Ensure that VidyoProxy is not enabled on the room system.
- Navigate to the webUI of the room system by entering the IP address of the system in browser using https (https://[IP of room system]).
- Ensure “Always use VidyoProxy” is disabled under the network tab of the settings page.
- If the quality is still poor, reboot the room system by pressing the settings button of the Vidyo IR/RF remote -> Advanced -> Reboot room system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.