If someone gives you a Moderator PIN, you can use it to control that person’s room during a conference.
To moderate another person’s Room from VidyoDesktop version 3.2 or later:
- Log in to VidyoDesktop.
- Join a conference in another person’s room which you want to moderate.
The Participants list displays on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Launch Control Meeting Panel.
- Enter the Room Moderator PIN (provided to you by the room owner) in the prompt.
- Click OK. The HTML-based Control Meeting screen displays.
- The Control Meeting screen allows you to control the meeting using the Add Participants, Connect All, Disconnect All, Mute All, Unmute All, Silence All, and Remove All