This is achieved through the the Groups settings.
Groups are special designations of users who have the common attributes such as maximum number of users in a call and the maximum bandwidth allowed per call.
Users are assigned to the default group automatically unless a new group is created by the Tenant Admin or Operator and the user is assigned to the created group.
You may choose to create groups based on specific employee needs or departmental divisions.
Changing the group settings for maximum number of users in a call and the maximum bandwidth allowed per call affects the personal meeting room for each user in the group. However, public rooms may be created and can be assigned to a different group than the public room owner.
To use the Manage Groups table:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Search by group name using the Group Name search box above the table.
- The lower part of the table includes the following functions:
- Click Refresh to refresh the table.
- Click the First Page, Previous Page, Next Page, and Last Page direction arrows to scroll through multiple pages of results in the table.
- Enter a page number to access a specific page of results in the table.