You can use the Manage Meeting Rooms table to view, delete, and manage the meeting rooms for your users.
To use the Manage Meeting Rooms table:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin interface.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Meeting Rooms tab.
The Manage Meeting Rooms page displays. Calls taking place on your VidyoPortal display on the table.
- You can drag and drop the column headings to arrange them in the order your prefer.
- Status icons indicate the state of the corresponding room as empty, full, locked, of PIN-protected.
- The first icon shows whether the room is empty or full. The second icon displays only if the room is locked. The third icon display only if the room is PIN-protected.
- Both the user and Admin can control locking and PIN-protecting the room.
- Only public rooms can be deleted from the Manage Meeting Rooms table. For more information, see Deleting a Public Meeting Room.
- Personal rooms can be deleted by deleting the user associated with the personal room. For more information, see Deleting a User.
- Click Refresh to refresh the table.
- Click the First Page, Previous Page, Next Page, and Last Page direction arrows to scroll through multiple pages of results in the table.
- Enter a page number to access a specific page of results in the table.