You can use the Customize Logos page to customize the following logos:
- The Super and Admin Portal Logo section of the page lets you update the logo used on the Admin portal, replacing the Vidyo™ logo in the top-left corner of the page.
The Admin portal logo must be 145 x 50 pixels and can be in the .gif, .jpg, or .png formats.
- The User Portal Logo section of the page lets you update the logo used for your tenant User portals (if the Flash-based ones are used in your system). Each Admin can upload a different logo for each User portal. The new logo replaces the Vidyo logo in the top-left corner of the page and displays a VidyoPower logo in the bottom-right corner.
The uploaded User Portal logo should be 150 x 50 pixels and in the .swf format. The .swf format is vector-based as opposed to a bitmap, so it allows the logo to dynamically resize for different screen resolutions and window sizes. Therefore, the exact size of the logo is less important than the aspect ratio. No matter what size your logo image is, make sure it has a 3:2 aspect ratio. Logos with different proportions will be stretched or squeezed.
- The VidyoDesktop™ Download and Control Meeting Pages Logo section of the page lets you update the logo used for your VidyoDesktop Download page shown to users when a software update is performed and the Control Meeting page shown to meeting moderators.
The VidyoDesktop Download and Control Meeting Pages logo must be 145 x 50 pixels and can be in the .gif, .jpg, or .png formats.
To upload your custom logos:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin interface.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Customization on the left menu.
- Click Customize Logos from the submenu.
The Customize Logos page displays.
- Click Browse... to locate the logo that needs to be uploaded.
The logo must be 145 x 50 pixels and in the .gif, .jpg, or .png format. For the best appearance, use a logo saved with a transparent background.
- Select your logo file and click Upload.
- Click View to see the logo file currently in use.
The logo file displays in a new browser tab.
- Click Remove to delete the logo file currently in use.
If you remove a customized logo file, it is replaced with the system default Vidyo logo.