Enghouse Vidyo proudly announces VidyoInsights, a performance monitoring system and analytics tool available for on-premises and private cloud customers that provides the data needed to verify and track VidyoPlatform infrastructure components (VidyoPortal™ and VidyoRouter™), applications, and events.
VidyoInsights aggregates data from multiple components and generates visual dashboards for quick and accurate trend analysis.
The following example shows the Vidyo Overview Dashboard.
What are the major features?
To help you better understand usage, activity, and licensing, VidyoInsights aggregates data from the VidyoPortal and VidyoRouter infrastructure components and displays it on dashboards. Admin users can also access server metrics.
Dashboards for understanding usage
- Usage dashboards enable you to view current usage statistics and historical data for selected timeframes (data snapshots are captured every 10 seconds):
- Current status — real-time stats on the number of active users
- Usage summary — historical data for selected timeframes, including number of video or voice minutes, number of unique conferences, and number of active users
Dashboards for understanding activity
- Activity dashboards enable you to understand your active registered users, active endpoints, and number of calls by application. The Maximum Concurrent Participants (Lines) dashboard shows peak lines usage over time.
Dashboards for understanding licensing
- Licensing dashboards enable you to monitor your license consumption for VidyoLines, client installs, and seats.
Dashboards for understanding server metrics
- Server metrics dashboards enable admin users to analyse near real-time server-level metrics for VidyoPortal and VidyoRouter:
- CPU usage — check how processing is being used on your components over time
- Memory — monitor memory consumption of processes to determine trends
- Network — identify network issues before they impact video performance
- Disk — analyze trends of disk usage and trigger alerts
- Database — track database performance statistics to understand the impact of behaviors
- Processes — monitor key processes to understand when they may be outside of normal operation
How do I get VidyoInsights?
Want more info?
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to do one of the following:
- Vidyo Resellers and End Users with "Plus" coverage: Contact the Vidyo Support Team via email or phone at the locations listed in the Contact Us article.
- Vidyo End Users without "Plus" coverage: Contact your authorized Vidyo Reseller.
For information about Professional Services or training, reach out to us at
The Enghouse Vidyo Product Team
The contents of this Product Bulletin do not in any way modify the terms of the agreement(s) under which this product is provided.
Please sign in to leave a comment.