Enghouse Vidyo is happy to announce we're moving our technical documentation to a new location that makes it quicker and easier for you to find the information you need.
The documentation that we're moving includes:
- Release Notes
- Product Bulletins
- Administrator guides for infrastructure components, such as the VidyoPortal, VidyoRouter, VidyoGateway, and VidyoReplay
- User information, such as how to perform tasks with VidyoConnect for Desktop, Mobile, and WebRTC or with VidyoConnect Room
- Developer information, such as the Web Services APIs
- Vidyo for Healthcare
- Compatibility tables
- General policies, such as the Software Maintenance Policy and GDPR information
Where will I be able to find the new documentation?
You can access the new Vidyo Help directly via this link: https://www.vidyo.com/help/Home.htm.
Will the Vidyo Support Center still be available?
You'll still be able to address Support issues here on the Vidyo Support Center, which was previously called the Vidyo Help Center. The only change we're making at this time is moving the technical documentation.
You can continue to access this Vidyo Support Center to:
- Submit tickets
- Contact Support
- Download software updates for your infrastructure and clients
- Access cloud status information
- View Support articles about troubleshooting, setup, and more
What actions can I take now?
You can access the new Vidyo Help right away! Simply visit https://www.vidyo.com/help/Home.htm.