VidyoConnect™ for WebRTC (formerly known as Vidyo Neo™ for WebRTC) allows you to use desktop and mobile browsers join conferences on VidyoPortal™ without installing browser plugins or extensions.
For more information, refer to the VidyoConnect for WebRTC Server Administrator articles.
To enable VidyoConnect for WebRTC access:
- Log in to the Admin portal using your Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin interface.
The Users page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The License page displays by default.
- Click to the left of Feature Settings on the left menu.
- Click VidyoConnect for WebRTC from the submenu.
The VidyoConnect for WebRTC page displays.
- Leave the Enable VidyoConnect™ for WebRTC for guests checkbox selected if you want invited guests to join calls via VidyoConnect for WebRTC.
- Leave the Allow users to login VidyoConnect™ for WebRTC checkbox selected if you want users to join calls via VidyoConnect for WebRTC.
- Click Save.