What's New in this Release
Here's what's new in this release:
- Click-to-Vidyo now supports the addition of UserData when initiating the request to Vidyo Server.
- The Configuration Server password used by the Vidyo Server must be encrypted within a new properties file.
- The Vidyo Server re-establishes communication after the Interaction Server recovery.
- The Workspace sends a resize event after the agent changes the video conference view.
- The custom configuration controls the frequency in which the Workspace may send resized events to the Vidyo Client.
- After clicking the Invite an Expert button, the Team Communicator opens for an IM consultation in all cases.
Deployment Package Contents
The deployment package contents include the following:
|FILE||CONTENT CHANGED FROM LAST RELEASE|