What's New in this Release
Here's what's new in this release:
- Agents can now share a single Vidyo account instead of having individual accounts. With this configuration, the Display Name shown to the customer in the video conference is the agent’s “FirstName LastName” as configured in the Genesys Administrator (GA). A new custom option, vidyo-join-conference-guest, controls this feature.
- Vidyo Server now supports High Availability (HA) communication to the Orchestration Server (ORS) in Warm Standby mode with a primary and backup ORS. The Vidyo Server application in the GA requires a configured connection to the primary ORS and the Solution Control Server (SCS).
- The Vidyo Server communication for Click-to-Vidyo requests now supports either Web Sockets or the REST API.
- Agents may view a customer application using Vidyo remote application sharing. The customer can select the application within their Vidyo application, and then it is shown in the Workspace video conference for the agent. A new custom option, vidyo-allow-remote-content-sharing, controls this feature.
- A local application shared by an agent is now shown in the current window view within the Workspace video conference so that it mirrors what the customer is viewing.
- The Workspace receiving VIDYO_CLIENT_OUT_EVENT_RESIZE or VIDYO_CLIENT_OUT_EVENT_PREVIEW VidyoClient library events now responds by always sending VIDYO_CLIENT_IN_EVENT_RESIZE to the VidyoClient library to resize the video frame layout shown in the Workspace.
Previously, these events were ignored if the time since the last sent request did not exceed the configured resize delay interval.
Deployment Package Contents
The deployment package contents include the following:
|FILE||CONTENT CHANGED FROM LAST RELEASE|