To upload your certificates:
- Log in to the Super Admin portal using your Super Admin account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Super Admin Portal.
The Components page displays by default.
- Click the Settings tab.
The Upload System License page displays by default.
- Click the + to the left of Security on the left menu.
- For more information on uploading the Server Certificate, see Deploying Your Server Certificate.
- For more information on uploading the Server CA Certificate, see Deploying Your Server CA Certificates Intermediates.
- A reboot will be needed for all changes to take effect.
- For understanding uploading files as stated above versus a bundle provided by your Certificate Authority, see Certificate Files Versus Bundles.
- For understanding how to create your own bundle, see the following two sections in order:
- For more information understanding the certificates that you have received from your Certificate Authority, see Certificates Received from Your Certificate Authority.
- If you have other Vidyo Servers that will use the same certificate bundle, see Exporting a Security Bundle Containing Your Certificate Configuration.