If you use VidyoRoom™ version 3.3.11 or later with a Revolabs FLX UC 500 conference phone, HID integration is supported as long as your UC 500 device is running version 184.108.40.206.
- HID integration is not supported with UC 500 versions other than 220.127.116.11; therefore, if you would like to upgrade to version 18.104.22.168, see the "Upgrading the Revolabs FLX UC 500 Software" section below.
- If your UC 500 device is not running version 22.214.171.124, you may experience issues. For more information, see the "Issues When Not Running Version 126.96.36.199" section below.
Upgrading the Revolabs FLX UC 500 Software
To upgrade the Revolabs FLX UC 500 software to version 188.8.131.52:
- Go to the Revolabs website at https://www.revolabs.com/products/conference-phones/wired-conference-phones/usb/flx-uc-500#tab-support.
- Download the device manager software.
- Install the device manager software on your PC.
- Ensure that the UC 500 is connected to your PC and run the software.
- Go to Device Administration and select Device Versions.
The Device Versions window appears.
- Click Retrieve.
- Go to Device Administration and select Upgrade Device.
The FLX UC 500 Upgrade Utility appears.
- Click Select File and select the 184.108.40.206 firmware zip file.
- Click Upgrade.
- Wait for the upgrade to complete.
- Click Close.
- Power off the FLX UC 500 device and then power it back on.
- Run the device manager again by going to Device Administration and selecting Device Versions.
- Click Retrieve.
The new version information displays.
Issues When Not Running Version 220.127.116.11
If you use VidyoRoom™ version 3.3.11 or later with a Revolabs FLX UC 500 conference phone that is not running version 18.104.22.168, here are some of the issues you may experience:
- Pressing Mute on the UC 500 device will mute the device; however, it will not sync with the VidyoRoom system. That is, the VidyoRoom system user interface will not display that the device is muted.
- Pressing Hangup on the UC 500 device has no effect. To hang up, you must use the VidyoRoom system remote control.
Note that pressing Volume Up or Volume Down on the UC 500 device will increase or decrease the volume and it will sync with the VidyoRoom system. That is, the VidyoRoom system user interface will correctly display the volume as increasing or decreasing.