What is the required corrective action?
Version 1.3.15 (0004) of the VidyoWeb Extension and Version 1.3.14B (0004) of the VidyoWorks™ Client API for the VidyoWeb Browser Extension removes the dependency on the deprecated API, MediaStreamTrack.getSources, by replacing it with a new API, MediaDevices.enumerateDevices.
If you are a development partner, you simply need to replace the vidyo.client.js directory with this release. Ensure that you upload the new VidyoWeb package to the VidyoPortal™ so that it is pushed to users the next time they attempt to join a call via VidyoWeb.
What do I do next?
- For more details about VidyoWeb version 1.3.15, see these articles:
- To download the version 1.3.15 (0004) VidyoWeb package from the Vidyo Support Center, go to the Vidyo Support site.
- To download version 1.3.14B (0004) of the VidyoWorks Client API for the VidyoWeb Browser Extension, go to the Vidyo Developer Portal.
Where can I get help?
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to do one of the following:
- Vidyo Resellers and End Users with "Plus" coverage: Please contact the Vidyo Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vidyo End Users without "Plus" coverage: Please contact your authorized Vidyo Reseller.