With this release, we've fixed several issues so that you can continue to use VidyoMobile™ for iOS with ease. Some of the issues that we've resolved include:
- The Save button no longer becomes inactive when iPad users enter letters and special symbols (such as %, $, etc.) preceded by numbers in the Enter PIN field.
- When conducting partial searches, the correct search result records now return.
- When using an iPad to set the room PIN, non-numeric keys (such as %, $, etc.) now become inactive since PINs should only contain numeric characters.
- The room PIN now appears masked in the Enter PIN field.
For additional information, see About VidyoMobile for iOS version 2.4.1.
Want More Info?
If you'd like more information about this release, you can get additional details on the VidyoMobile for iOS page in the Apple App Store.
Go ahead and download the VidyoMobile for iOS app for free from the Apple App Store.
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to do one of the following:
- Vidyo Resellers and End Users with "Plus" coverage: Please contact the Vidyo Customer Service Team at email@example.com.
- Vidyo End Users without "Plus" coverage: Please contact your authorized Vidyo Reseller.