What's New in this Release
Here's what's new in this release:
- A video conference no longer automatically starts when an Agent accepts all Workitems. The Workitem must have mediaType=vidyo which indicates it is a Click-to-Vidyo Interaction.
- An Agent can now join a video conference when invited as an Expert via an IM Interaction.
- Workspace no longer shows the Vidyo button in the Interaction Controls for all IM Interactions. Instead, it only shows the button when the Agent receives an IM Interaction inviting him/her to join a video conference as an Expert.
- A custom option, custom.vidyo-button-label, sets the label of the middle Vidyo button of the Interaction Window. The default value is VIDYO.
- The Vidyo Server configuration that defines communication to ORS can now use either the ORS connection information under the GA Configuration Tab or the option _ors. The ORS connection configuration takes precedence.
- The Vidyo Server attached User Data limit has been increased from 255 to 4096 characters.
Deployment Package Contents
The deployment package contents include the following:
|FILE||CONTENT CHANGED FROM LAST RELEASE|