In VidyoDesktop™ for Windows® and Mac® Anchor version 3.6.14, we've fixed the following issues to enhance reliability and usability:
- VidyoDesktop no longer crashes when searching for names that contain a hyphen.
- VidyoDesktop now detects the internal web camera on PCs.
- VidyoDesktop no longer automatically logs the user out after their direct call, which was initiated via the directCall API, has ended.
- Room owners can now see the Lock Room icon on the HTML control meeting page.
- The Lock Room icon now displays when launching VidyoDesktop via the logIn and joinConference Web Services APIs.
- The power saving alarm no longer displays on PCs that are configured for high performance.
For additional information, see About VidyoDesktop for Windows and Mac Anchor version 3.6.14.
In accordance with the Vidyo Software Maintenance Policy, Vidyo is also pleased to announce version 3.6.14 as an Anchor Release. Anchor Releases for Vidyo endpoints and servers are marked in green on the Vidyo Compatibility Matrix.
Go ahead and download the software from the Vidyo Support Center.
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to do one of the following:
- Vidyo Resellers and End Users with "Plus" coverage: Please contact the Vidyo Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vidyo End Users without "Plus" coverage: Please contact your authorized Vidyo Reseller.