If you’re not developing a custom client using the VidyoClient Library please skip this section.
The following login steps are required usage of VidyoClient library. These steps should be followed only if you’re developing a custom client.
- Client API: Send VIDYO_CLIENT_IN_EVENT_LOGIN (portal addr, username, passw)
- Client API: Wait for VIDYO_CLIENT_OUT_EVENT_LOGIN
- Client API: Wait for VIDYO_CLIENT_OUT_EVENT_SIGN_IN.
- Check activeEid field to see if the EID is already set up
If the EID is not set up:
- Client API: Send VIDYO_CLIENT_IN_EVENT_LICENSE
- Client API: Wait for VIDYO_CLIENT_OUT_EVENT_LICENSE
- Client API: Wait for VIDYO_CLIENT_OUT_EVENT_SIGN_IN Returns EID (which should be active at this point.)
- Client API: Wait for VIDYO_CLIENT_OUT_EVENT_LINKED
- Client API: Wait for VIDYO_CLIENT_OUT_EVENT_SIGNED_IN Process complete. Wait a few seconds before joining the conference.
Tip: check your endpoint status after login process complete.
- Client API: Send VIDYO_CLIENT_REQUEST_GET_ENDPOINT_STATUS