IMPORTANT NOTICE - ARCHIVED ARTICLE: This article has been archived.
In Vidyo Extension for Google® Chrome™ version 2.2.1, we've fixed a few issues to enhance reliability and usability. The issues that we’ve resolved include:
- Room pins are now included in each meeting only if the Add Room Pin checkbox is selected.
- New meetings can now be created without having to select the Add Room Pin checkbox.
- Vidyo Extension for Google Chrome no longer causes browser performance issues and additional messages to be written to the console logs.
For additional information about all of the issues that have been fixed with this release, see the Vidyo Extension for Google Chrome Release Notes version 2.2.1.
To determine which version of the VidyoPortal™ your Vidyo Extension for Google Chrome is compatible with, navigate to the Vidyo Compatibility Matrix article.
Want more info?
If you'd like to get additional information about this release, see the Vidyo Extension for Google Chrome Release Notes version 2.2.1.
Go ahead and download the software from the Vidyo Support Center.
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to do one of the following:
- Vidyo Resellers and End Users with "Plus" coverage: Please contact the Vidyo Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vidyo End Users without "Plus" coverage: Please contact your authorized Vidyo Reseller.