The recommended order to upgrade your Vidyo multiple Appliance/VM environment:
1. VidyoReplay (Clustered)
2. VidyoGateway (Clustered)
3. VidyoRouter (We recommend Pooling but not necessary)
4. VidyoPortal (Hot Standby)
- When upgrading a VidyoReplay cluster. Please upgrade in the following order. Nodes (1 to unlimited amount), Controller 2 and Controller 1.
- When upgrading a VidyoGateway cluster. Please upgrade in the following order. Nodes (1 to unlimited amount), Controller 2 and Controller 1.
- When upgrading the VidyoRouter's there is no definitive order.
- When upgrading the VidyoPortals place both in Maintenance Mode. Then begin the upgrade on the Hot Standby first. Then upgrade the Primary VidyoPortal.
- The Hot Standby should be taken off of Maintenance Mode first.
- Then take the Primary off of Maintenance Mode and it will go back to its Active role.
Maintenance mode is required for the portals when upgrading.
*A Hot Standby setup = 2 Portals.