- 7/13/00 0:00 AM EST: We're happy to report that the issues which have affected the service have been resolved. The service is working as expected
- 7/11/17 8:00 AM EST: Our team is monitoring the service and will provide an update as soon as we have one
- 7/10/17 9:47 PM EST: Maintenance activities to find root cause may have resulted in some customer impact
- 7/10/17 5:25 PM EST: Service has been restored
- 7/10/17 5:24 PM EST: Existing calls impacted
- 7/10/17 12:53 PM EST: Service has been restored
- 7/10/17 12:52 PM EST: Existing calls impacted
- 7/10/17 12:34 PM EST: Vidyo is currently investigating a report where login or joining meetings to VidyoCloud is unavailable. Further updates as our team triages the report
A main factor was related to a discrepancy between one of the assets served by a web server and the corresponding MIME type. This has been confirmed based on recreation of the issue in the lab, applying the code change and verification test cycle.
The situation was resolved once that setting was matched.