This will be used in the event either the wrong root and/or intermediate certificates have been provided or the root and intermediate certificates were never provided.
(Note: These steps are for Windows based computers)
- Open the domain certificate.
- Click on Certification Path.
- Select the intermediate certificate in the list (may be more than one listed and will need to export one at a time).
- Click on View Certificate.
- Once the intermediate certificate window opens up, click on the Details tab and select Copy to File…
- Click Next.
- Set the bullet next to “Base -64 encoded X.509 (.CER)” then click Next.
- Click Browse, locate folder to save, click Save, then click on Next.
- Click Finish on the last screen to create the new intermediate certificate.
Repeat the same steps for the root certificate and any other intermediate certificates left to export.