In VidyoDesktop™ for Windows® and Mac® Anchor version 3.6.13, we've fixed a number of issues to enhance the reliability and usability of VidyoDesktop. Some of the issues that we’ve resolved include:
- When accessing VidyoRouter 3.5.1 and later, VidyoDesktop now properly allows room owners to moderate device settings for users via the Control Meeting page (e.g. mute microphone, mute camera, etc.).
- Search operations work as intended when subsequent searches are performed.
- When launching VidyoDesktop using the Web Services APIs to log in and join a conference as a user, the Control Meeting icon now displays on the in-call screen.
- When attempting to launch VidyoDesktop, the application no longer crashes for users who are using macOS Sierra 10.12.
- A series of unnecessary soap calls are no longer produced when clicking any of the control meeting buttons.
For additional information about all of the issues that have been fixed with this release, see the Resolved and known issues in VidyoDesktop for Windows and Mac Anchor version 3.6.13.
In accordance with the Vidyo Software Maintenance Policy, Vidyo is also pleased to announce version 3.6.13 as an Anchor Release. Anchor Releases for Vidyo endpoints and servers are marked in green on the Vidyo Compatibility Matrix.
Want more info?
If you'd like to get additional information about this release, see the VidyoDesktop for Windows and Mac Release Notes Anchor Version 3.6.13.
Go ahead and download the software from the Vidyo Support Center.
If you need help or have questions, please feel free to do one of the following:
- Vidyo Resellers and End Users with "Plus" coverage: Please contact the Vidyo Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vidyo End Users without "Plus" coverage: Please contact your authorized Vidyo Reseller.