To upgrade your system:
- Log in to the Admin UI using your account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin Portal.
- Navigate to MAINTENANCE > UPGRADE.
The current software version is shown in the Software Version field.
- Click Choose File to locate the Vidyo Neo for WebRTC Server installation file.
- Click Upgrade and Reboot.
An Upgrade and Reboot dialog informs you that the change drops all of the active conference calls on your Vidyo Neo for WebRTC Server.
- Click Upgrade and Reboot to confirm.
After your Vidyo Neo for WebRTC Server reboots, return to the MAINTENANCE > UPGRADE and confirm that the upgraded software version is the one currently being used by your system.