To select the HTTPS / HTTP mode:
- Log in to the Admin UI using your account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin Portal.
- Navigate to MAINTENANCE > SECURITY.
- Select any of the following options from the SSL Type drop-down:
- HTTP+HTTPS to allow both HTTP and HTTPS connections
- HTTPS Only to disable HTTP
- HTTPS + HTTP Redirect to redirect HTTP requests to HTTPS
HTTPS + HTTP Redirect or HTTPS Only are recommended to keep the Admin UI secure.
- Click Yes.
- Click Apply Settings for the configuration to take effect.
You can now browse your system over HTTPS.
- Browse to the Vidyo Neo for WebRTC Server Admin Pages to confirm that HTTPS is working properly and that the browser does not post any security errors.
Be sure to include the HTTPS header in the URL (e.g., https://<FQDN>/admin). Verify that HTTPS displays on the left side of the address bar and that a lock icon appears. Some browsers emphasize an HTTPS session with a color like green or blue.
You can also verify your signed certificate by displaying information for it in your web browser. See the documentation that came with your web browser for information.
If your browser generates a root certificate error, first check that your operating system has the latest root certificates update applied.
If you are successful browsing to your system’s Admin pages using HTTPS and you do not receive any browser errors, continue with the next procedure.