To generate an SSL CSR:
- Log in to the Admin UI using your System Console account.
For more information, see Logging in to the Admin UI.
- Navigate to MAINTENANCE > SECURITY.
- Click the CSR subtab.
- Check with your CA and carefully enter correct values for the following:
- Country Code (the 2 character ISO 3166 country code)
- State or Province Name
- Organization Unit
- Common Name (the FQDN of the server)
- Email Address
- Provide all field information exactly as you registered it with your domain registration provider.
You should consider all information on this screen mandatory before you click Generate/Regenerate.