VidyoMobile™ is Enghouse Vidyo's legacy mobile app. If you'd like to upgrade to our current offering, try the VidyoConnect™ mobile app. You can download the VidyoConnect mobile app for free from either the Google Play Store (if you have an Android device) or the Apple App Store (if you have an iOS device). We also invite you to visit our VidyoConnect page to find out more about all the VidyoConnect applications and the plans we offer.
This article includes the following sections:
If you would like additional information about VidyoMobile, refer to the About VidyoMobile article.
VidyMobile for Android Supported Devices
Wondering if your Android device will work with VidyoMobile for Android? To find out, check the table below. It lists the devices that we at Vidyo have tested and recommend for use with VidyoMobile for Android. Note that audio quality can vary among different devices and different versions of Android. Because of that, the table also includes Vidyo’s recommended configuration for each device based on our testing. You can access the Echo Cancellation and Auto Gain Control settings from the Application Settings > Devices menu.
|HTC||10 / Edge||6.0.1||Enabled||Enabled|
|LG®||G Pad 10.1||5.0.2||Disabled||Enabled|
|Samsung™||Galaxy S6 Edge+||5.1.1||Enabled||Enabled|
|Samsung||Galaxy Tab S2||5.0.2||Enabled||Enabled|
|Samsung||Galaxy S7 / Edge||6.0.1||Enabled||Enabled|
Other Android devices may work with VidyoMobile provided that they meet the following minimum requirements:
- Dual core ARMv7 processor
- 512 RAM
- OS version 4.4.2 and above
- Screen resolution of 480×800 pixels
Third-Party Headsets and Other Audio Peripheral Devices
While Vidyo customers successfully use a wide variety of third-party peripherals, those listed here have been tested by Vidyo and classified as recommended or supported for use with VidyoMobile for Android.
|Aliph||Jawbone Era Shadowbox||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|BlueAnt||Q2 Smart||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|Plantronics||Discovery 975||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|Plantronics||Voyager Pro||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|Aliph||Jawbone Era||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|Jawbone||Icon HD + Nerd||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|LG||HBM 900||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|Motorola||Roadster 2||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|Plantronics||Backbeat Go||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
|Samsung||Modus 3500||Mobile (Bluetooth)|
- RECOMMENDED: The device has been tested and has provided a better than acceptable experience. For example, a speakerphone with superior echo cancellation is considered better than acceptable.
- SUPPORTED: The device has been tested and has provided an acceptable experience. For example, a webcam with 15 fps and above is considered acceptable.
VidyMobile for iOS Supported Devices
Wondering if your iOS device will work with VidyoMobile for iOS? To find out, check the table below. It lists the devices that we at Vidyo have tested and recommend for use with VidyoMobile for iOS.
|iPhone®||5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, SE|
|iPod touch®||4th and 5th generation|
|iPad®||3rd, 4th, iPad Air®, iPad Air2, iPad mini2™, iPad mini3, iPad Pro®|
All devices require iOS 7.1 or later.
VidyoMobile for iOS Highlights:
- Intuitive interface and one-touch access to conferences
- HD multipoint video conferencing over WiFi, 3G, or 4G wireless networks
- Flexible options to control layout, active speaker, continuous presence modes
- Multiple participants can share data simultaneously
- Content dock to preview and switch between shared data
- Familiar iOS gesture controls