VidyoMobile is Enghouse Vidyo's legacy mobile app. If you'd like to upgrade to our current offering, try the VidyoConnect™ mobile app. You can download the VidyoConnect mobile app for free from either the Google Play Store (if you have an Android device) or the Apple App Store (if you have an iOS device). We also invite you to visit our VidyoConnect page to find out more about all the VidyoConnect applications and the plans we offer.
The VidyoMobile™ for iOS app is available as a free download on the Apple App Store, and has been tested and certified on the following iOS devices:
|iPhone®||5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, SE|
|iPod touch®||4th and 5th generation|
|iPad®||3rd, 4th, iPad Air®, iPad Air2, iPad mini2™, iPad mini3, iPad Pro®|
All devices require iOS 7.1 or later.
VidyoMobile for iOS Highlights:
- Intuitive interface and one-touch access to conferences
- HD multipoint video conferencing over WiFi, 3G, or 4G wireless networks
- Flexible options to control layout, active speaker, continuous presence modes
- Multiple participants can share data simultaneously
- Content dock to preview and switch between shared data
- Familiar iOS gesture controls
The software-based VidyoConferencing™ platform offers flexibility to capitalize on new mobile technologies like the third-generation iPad with its 2048 x 1536 pixel Retina® display. iPad users with VidyoMobile can enjoy HD videoconferencing resolution on a tablet device, including three-megapixel application sharing capability. The enhanced detail inspires greater video collaboration on mobile devices for an endless variety of use cases.