The Network Tools tab provides you with access to the Ping and TraceRoute network tools.
To use the network tools:
- Click the Network Tools tab.
- Enter the IP address or host name of the system that you want to ping or that you want to trace the path of in the IP address or host name field.
- Click Ping or TraceRoute.
The results appear on the page.
- Click Stop to stop the ping or traceroute command.
The Ping, TraceRoute, and Clear Results buttons are grayed out while a ping or traceroute command is in progress. You must click Stop or allow the command to complete in order to enable these buttons.
- Click Clear Results to remove the results from the page.