The settings in this section provide external applications with the ability to integrate with the VidyoRoom system.
For more information, refer to the VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama 600 Remote Control API User Guide.
To configure the remote control interface:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the blue triangle next to the words Remote Control Interface to view the remote control settings if needed.
- Select the Enable Remote Control Interface API checkbox if you want to provide developers and/or applications with the ability to connect and control the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 using Remote Control APIs.
- Enter the username that the developers and/or applications will need to use in order to authenticate with the system in the Username field.
- Enter the password that the developers and/or applications will need to use in order to authenticate with the system in the Password field.
- Select the Enable HTML Remote/VidyoRemote Interface checkbox if you want to connect and control the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 using the HTML Remote / VidyoRemote Interface.
- Enter the code that will be requested by the VidyoRemote 3 in order to connect with your VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 system in the Pair Code field.
- Click Apply.