If you must do a factory reset on your room system you can use any of the following combinations.
Note: A keyboard must be attached to room system in order to accomplish the key combinations.
- The key or key combinations are done during boot up of the room system.
- For Gen2 room systems you may have to use the F9 key and press continuously until the recovery screen appears.
- For Gen3 room systems you may use the Shift key shuffle by shuffling back and forth from left Shift key to the right Shift key continuously until the recovery screen appears.
- For Gen3 room systems you can also use the left Shift key and hold it down, while continuously pressing the R key until the recovery screen appears.
- Once in the recovery screen Gen2 systems have one option for reset.
- Gen3 systems have option 2 for soft reset and option 3 for hard reset (erases all data on room system).
VidyoRoom Generation 3 systems include: HD-40 (all), HD-100D, HD-230, HD-3, HD-2, HD-600
VidyoRoom Generation 2 systems include: HD-50, HD-100, HD-100-4A, HD-220