In order for the Microsoft Exchange calendar integration to work, the Microsoft Exchange Auto Discover service must be enabled. For more information about this service, refer to the Microsoft documentation.
The Microsoft Exchange calendar integration feature has been tested and qualified to work with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and Office 365 Exchange. It may run successfully in environments other than these; however, only these have been tested and are supported by Vidyo.
To configure Microsoft Exchange calendar integration:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the blue triangle next to the words Calendar Integration to view the Calendar Integration settings if needed.
- Select the Microsoft Exchange radio button for the Calendar Type if you want the system to display meetings from a Microsoft Exchange calendar.
- Enter the credentials of the account in the Email Address and Password fields that has access to the calendar that you want to synchronize with the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 (typically, this is the email address and password of the calendar administrator).
- Enter the email address of the calendar that you want to synchronize with the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 in the Calendar Email Address field (this is needed if the email address you entered is associated with more than one calendar resource).
The meetings from this calendar are the ones that will display on your VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 home screen.
- Select one of the following Exchange Server Web Service URL radio buttons:
- Auto Discover
- Select the Require User Enter Room PIN checkbox if a room PIN is included in a calendar invite and you want to force users to enter the PIN when joining that meeting.
- Click Apply.