With VidyoPortal version 3.1 or later and either a VidyoRoom HD-230 version 3.2.2 or later, HD-100 Revision D, or HD-40 Revision B, you can use the Audio/Video Projection feature. This feature enables you to play local audio and video content when not in a call at native resolution and frame rate.
To configure the content capturer:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the blue triangle next to the words Content Capturer to view the content capturer settings if needed.
- Select the content capturing device from the Devices drop-down that the VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 will use, or select None if no content capturing device will be used.
The options available depend upon which content capturing device you selected from the Devices drop-down. In addition, depending upon which device you select, the other fields in the Content Capturer section may or may not display.
- Select one of the Transmit Bandwidth radio buttons to set the maximum transmit bandwidth of the device.
For the best audio/video projection experience, select 4Mb/s if available.
- Select one of the Transmit Resolution radio buttons to set the transmit resolution of the device.
The available options depend upon which Transmit Bandwidth you selected.
- Select one of the Capture Framerate radio buttons to set the frames per second.
- Click Apply Transmit Settings.