- The name and extension of your VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 is based on the information stored in the VidyoPortal to which you are connected. The current VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 system time and date also displays.
- The search box where you can enter a name to search for a contact or room.
As soon as you begin typing in this box, search results display.
- The three most recent appointments from a calendar (if your system administrator has synchronized your VidyoRoom or VidyoPanorama 600 system with a Microsoft Exchange™ calendar, a Google Calendar™, or another supported calendar).
For more information, see Using the VidyoRoom Calendar.
- The list of your contacts.
- The number of pages of contacts.
You can navigate through additional pages using your remote control arrow keys.
- Hints about how to use your handheld remote control.