Some VidyoRoom systems may crop content you share from your computer screen. Other computers default to a mirrored or duplicated multiple display output setting when connected to a VidyoRoom system as a shared device. This section describes how to adjust your computer as needed.
The following information is not applicable when using an Epiphan device.
Adjusting a Computer that Crops Content
To adjust a computer that crops content:
- On a PC:
- Select Control Panel > Display > Screen Resolution.
- Select 720p in the Resolution drop-down.
- On a Mac:
- Select Display > Preferences.
- Select the Scaled
- Select 720p.
- On all other platforms:
- Select Display > Advanced Settings.
- Select the Maintain Display Scaling option.
Adjusting a Computer that Defaults to a Mirrored Display Output Setting
To adjust a computer that defaults to a mirrored or duplicated multiple display output setting:
- On all platforms:
- Select Extend display from the Multiple Display
- Select 720p for the resolution of your second display.