This section describes the buttons on the hand-held infrared remote control and the buttons on the hand-held radio frequency remote control. It also includes information about the Lucky Clover remote control keypad, which is an alphanumeric character input method for your VidyoRoom infrared remote control.
The Infrared Remote Control
The Lucky Clover Remote Control Keypad
The Lucky Clover remote control keypad is an alphanumeric character input method for your VidyoRoom handheld infrared remote control. Enabled by default, the feature can be disabled, if desired. For more information, see Configuring System Settings.
To disable the Lucky Clover remote control keypad:
- Press the Settings button on the remote control.
- The Settings menu displays with the Account tab selected by default.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the Advanced tab.
- Press the down arrow key to the Lucky Clover Keypad field, then the right arrow key to turn it OFF.
To use the Lucky Clover remote control keypad:
- When in applicable text fields, press any button on the alphanumeric keypad.
The corresponding number is shown in the text field. Alphanumeric options for the selected number are presented in a surrounding, clockwise clover format starting from the top.
- Use the arrow keys to select the options presented from top, right, bottom, or left (where applicable).
Characters are automatically selected when either an arrow key is pressed; an alphanumeric character is pressed again, or is pressed.
Tip: When available, remote control hints display on the lower part of the screen.
The Radio Frequency Remote Control
QWERTY Keyboard CAPS and Function Keys