Vidyo’s group and personal solutions work with a broad range of industry-standard peripheral devices, so you can choose the speakerphones that work best for your deployment.
The speakerphones listed here are recommended or supported for use with VidyoPortal™ version 2.2.2 or later unless otherwise noted. To ensure that you are using the most recent drivers, please check with Vidyo Support for the latest image available.
In the following table:
- VidyoRoom™ Generation 3 (Gen 3) systems include: HD-2, HD-3, HD-40 (all), HD-100 Rev D, HD-230, VidyoPanorama™ 600, VidyoRoom SE
- VidyoRoom Generation 2 (Gen 2) systems include: HD-50, HD-100, HD-100 Rev 4A, HD-220.
|Biamp||Nexia TC||VidyoPanorama 600||Teleconference DSP and mixer with echo canceller.|
|Phoenix||Duet PCS MT202||VidyoRoom (Gen 2 and Gen 3) except HD-100 and HD-100 Rev 4a||USB desktop speakerphone.
Note: If you need an extender with this speakerphone, Vidyo recommends the APC USB extender, which supports up to 55 feet.
|Phoenix||Quattro3 MT304||VidyoRoom (Gen 2 and Gen 3)||
USB and power daisy-chain speakerphone.
Also, if you need an extender with this speakerphone, Vidyo recommends the APC USB extender, which supports up to 55 feet.
|Phoenix||Octopus MT454||VidyoRoom (Gen 3)||Audio conferencing mixer and amplifier with echo canceller and USB-to-analog audio converter.|
|Phoenix||Smart Spider MT503||VidyoRoom (Gen 3)||Supported with VidyoRoom version 3.3.12 and later.|
|USB-to-analog audio converter.|
|Yamaha||PJP-10||VidyoRoom (Gen 3)||USB speakerphone for personal use.|
|Yamaha||PJP-20||VidyoRoom (Gen 3)||USB speakerphone for huddle rooms.|
|Yamaha||YVC-1000||HD-100 Rev D
|High performance HD 1080p30 or 720p60 camera with mechanical pan and tilt, and 10x optical zoom. Available in standard and wide-angle models.|
|Blue Microphones||Icicle||VidyoRoom (Gen 3)||XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter.|
|ClearOne||Chat 50||VidyoRoom (Gen 2 and Gen 3) except HD-220||Personal echo-canceling speakerphone.|
|ClearOne||Chat 60||VidyoRoom (Gen 2 and Gen 3) except HD-110, HD-220, and HD-50 Rev 4a||Personal speakerphone that provides full-duplex audio.|
|ClearOne||Chat 150||VidyoRoom (Gen 2 and Gen 3)||
USB-based, echo-canceling speakerphone. Vidyo does not recommend the Chat 150 as a speakerphone when daisy-chained.
|ClearOne||Interact AT||VidyoPanorama 600||
USB-to-analog audio converter.
|Jabra||Jabra SPEAK 410||HD-40 (all)
|Personal echo-canceling speakerphone.|
|Konftel||Konftel 300||VidyoRoom (Gen 2 and Gen 3)||Conference phone with microphone, two additional microphones, and PA system interface box.|
|RevoLabs||FLX2||VidyoRoom (Gen 2 and Gen 3) except HD-40 (all) and HD-50 Rev 4a||Wireless conference phone.|
|RevoLabs||FLX UC 1000||VidyoRoom (Gen 3)||USB SIP speakerphone.
Note: HID integration and volume sync between the Vidyo Room system and the FLX UC 1000 are not supported.
|RevoLabs||FLX UC 500||VidyoRoom (Gen 3)||USB speakerphone.
Note: Starting with VidyoRoom version 3.3.11, we added HID integration with this device.
|Shure||X2u||VidyoRoom (Gen 3)||XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter. Qualified with Shure microphones.|
- RECOMMENDED: The device has been tested and has provided a better than acceptable experience. For example, a speakerphone with superior echo cancellation is considered better than acceptable.
- SUPPORTED: The device has been tested and has provided an acceptable experience. For example, a webcam with 15 fps and above is considered acceptable.
- DEPRECATED: The device was previously listed as “Recommended” or “Supported” but has been scheduled for discontinued support in the future and should not be used for new installations.