When a VidyoRoom SE client has been manually uploaded to the VidyoRoom admin UI, you may experience the following symptoms:
- VidyoRoom cannot log into the Vidyo Portal with an offline user status on the screen
- VidyoRoom can successfully get an IP and proper DNS configuration
- VidyoRoom can be accessed via admin UI
- User type is correctly set as VidyoRoom user
- A laptop to same Ethernet cable with Vidyo Desktop works fine with the same TCP/ IP settings .
- Attempt to reimage the Room System using the following steps: Steps to Reimage a Vidyo Room
- Factory re-image/ installed new image/ new IP
End result is the same error message , user is always offline on the screen.
If you have followed the steps mentioned above but the Vidyo Room is still unable to login then please follow the steps below.
- Contact Vidyo Support and provide VidyoRoom logs. Gathering Vidyo Room Logs
- We will review the logs and ensure that an incorrect VidyoRoom SE client was not uploaded to the VidyoRoom and then provide the best solution to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.